xGc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xGc

Xtreme Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does bad server space or IP address affect on Search Engine Ranking? Specially Google?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

Does bad server space or IP address affect on Search Engine Ranking? Specially Google? Empty
PostSubject: Does bad server space or IP address affect on Search Engine Ranking? Specially Google?   Does bad server space or IP address affect on Search Engine Ranking? Specially Google? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:10 am

I think the website on which i m working is located on a server which is having spamming problem because whenever i send mail to some one it goes to spam folder.

Also when i tried to use squidoo.com's lense services it gave me following error message

"Squidoo access from your IP range has been blocked, due to an unmistakable trend of spam or automated lensbuilding or other Terms of Service violations coming from the area. Our Squidoo engineers work hard to keep the platform safe and valuable for the hundreds of thousands of people who use it to publish useful, unique, curated, authentic content. Unfortunately we're unable to provide services to your IP range at this time. Thanks for your interest in using Squidoo, and good luck with whichever other service you use to build your webpages"
==============================
blog commenting service|link building services
Back to top Go down

Does bad server space or IP address affect on Search Engine Ranking? Specially Google?
Page 1 of 1