xGc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xGc

Xtreme Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nike dunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

nike dunk Empty
PostSubject: nike dunk   nike dunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

nike dunk
nike dunk shoes, Guangzhou Hengda Football Club was held in Guangzhou in the new aid media appearances, two new Nei Yuan Zheng Zhi, Sun Xiang debut Guangzhou Hengda. There will be generous signings Evergrande next.

Guangzhou Hengda football this nike dunk after taking over, frequently thrown generous, in addition to the introduction of foreign Gao Lin, Zheng Zhi and Sun Xiang to join let fans see Chongchao Guangzhou hope. As the body of Zheng Zhi free sake, do not pay a penny in Guangzhou Hengda transfer fee can be obtained Zheng, which allow them to open up enough attractive salary. It is reported that former national football captain's annual salary of not less than five million yuan
cheap nike dunks.

air jodan shoes football club chairman, said they have formally signed and Zheng, which means he has various twists and turns in the Premiership, the Championship, Scottish Premier League striker before the official handover in a domestic league. Liu Zhuo Zheng also revealed that the introduction of the main reasons, "the development trend of modern football, foreign travel Ou football players to quickly enhance national competitive level. China Travel Ou foreign players is the cutting edge of football to the world, they returned to the effectiveness of learning can in Europe advanced professional football Linian with home, driving the formation of Chuanbo effect that such positive air yeezysexchanges, Xiang Xin Chinese football career will be of direct promoting role in the development of play. air yeezy, Hengda has been concerned about the trip Ou foreign players to the growth and development ... ... "
Back to top Go down
lzj87980239

nike dunk Empty
PostSubject: cheap coach bags   nike dunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm

cheap coach bags
Also, Brazilian star Ronaldo to join Guangzhou Hengda news has been confirmed to be false information.
coach outlet after joining the Guangzhou Hengda, Zheng Zhi will wear jersey No. 28, Zheng Zhi in the conference, also talked about why join Evergrande: "is getting bigger sincerity touched me! Kicked A copy is not down. "

Zheng said: "It is a football club to join cheap coach bags, the football team to join Evergrande, with the guidance of Manager Liu and Li for a long time communication, including with Liu, chairman of the exchange, understanding to Evergrande for the support of Chinese football, football club Evergrande also showed great sincerity. So I came back effect, feeling like playing in a foreign country is not much difference. Meanwhile, Hengda is very positive and long-term planning, so that I saw the determinationcoach purses, which I joined the football club Evergrande important reason. "

The face of media in a number of levels and style of understanding and integration of new team ready to do what the question, Zheng said: "Although the past few years has been playing in a foreign country, but I have always been concerned about the domestic league. I have no experience playing in A, take the time to play the Super, the first time after playing second division, the Chinese league is quite clear, including through former players understand the coach factory outlet
in a. Although the time is short, but the run-up should not be much of a problem. "
Back to top Go down

nike dunk
Page 1 of 1