xGc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xGc

Xtreme Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In link building page rank of website is considered valid by Google or page rank of web page is considered ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mclouis111

In link building page rank of website is considered valid by Google or page rank of web page is considered ?  Empty
PostSubject: In link building page rank of website is considered valid by Google or page rank of web page is considered ?    In link building page rank of website is considered valid by Google or page rank of web page is considered ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 am

In link building page rank of website is considered valid by Google or page rank of web page is considered ?
I got a link from website having page rank 5 but out of it page under which my website is located has no rank.Then which rank is considered valid by Google?Please somebody put light on this topic.

Page 1 of 1