xGc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xGc

Xtreme Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should my expectation be as a Corporate Preferred Guest at Sheraton, Vienna VA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

What should my expectation be as a Corporate Preferred Guest at Sheraton, Vienna VA?   Empty
PostSubject: What should my expectation be as a Corporate Preferred Guest at Sheraton, Vienna VA?     What should my expectation be as a Corporate Preferred Guest at Sheraton, Vienna VA?   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:37 am

I normally am a loyal IC person - but thanks to an event I am going to be opening my SPG account by staying at the Sheraton, in Mclean/Vienna , VA for a couple of nights end of this month.

Was rummaging through all my affinity cards that I have and noticed that I am a Starwood Corporate Preferred Guest. From the searching I could do I noticed in an old thread (dated 2001) - William has explained the Corporate Preferred Guest Status to be similar (not exactly the same) to the Gold Status.
Villas Greece|Villa Greece
Back to top Go down

What should my expectation be as a Corporate Preferred Guest at Sheraton, Vienna VA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xGc :: xGc Forum :: Претстави го твојот клан-
Jump to: